United Airlines is proud to be the Official Airline of the ING New York City Marathon. With over 370 destinations around the world, United offers the most nonstop flight to the New York area than any other airline. Visit united.com today to book your travel.
Anthony Travel is proud to serve as The Official Travel Partner of the New York Road Runners and The Official Travel Provider of the ING New York City Marathon.Don't spend your time price shopping. Visit AnthonyTravel.com and take advantage of the following exclusive benefits.
- Discounted rates at 25+ hotels, many located near the finish line
- 24/7 access to an endurance travel expert during your stay
- Race start line and expo transportation complimentary for registered participants at select hotels*
- Airfare and ground transportation assistance
- Discounted Broadway shows, tourism passes and yacht cruise tickets
*Official ING New York City Marathon transportation to the race start and expo is complimentary for registered race participants who make Anthony Travel reservations at the New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott or New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. The bus will pick up race participants at the hotel and drop off at the staging area prior to the race. There is no return transportation to the hotels. Guests must be listed as a participant on their Anthony Travel reservation to qualify for this offer.
For the most up-to-date travel information, please visit AnthonyTravel.com or call a sports travel expert at (800) 736-6377.
Discounted Broadway Shows, Tourism Passes, Yacht Cruise Tickets
Broadway Shows: Anthony Travel has secured discounted tickets to the hottest shows on Broadway, available exclusively to marathon participants and spectators. Save up to 20% off the box office price!
New York City Go Select Pass: Who says sightseeing in NYC has to break the bank? Choose the marathon-specific package or customize your own. Print the pass, skip the lines and save up to 20% in the process!
Post-race Yacht Cruise Celebration: Unwind and celebrate with fellow marathoners and spectators on this three-hour luxury yacht cruise around Manhattan. The cruise will feature food, a designated party area and breathtaking views of the city. Discounted tickets are now available!
Serving as the marathon's professional athlete centers, these hotels offer special discounted rates to marathoners who wish to be at the hub of pre-race activities. Follow the links below to make reservations directly with the hotel. All reservations are subject to availability and must be received by the hotel no later than September 29, 2013.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is noon. Arrangements may be made to have your baggage held beyond that time. If check-out occurs after 3:00 p.m., the full room rate will apply for one night's occupancy.
- Deposits are refundable only if reservations are canceled at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
Hilton New York
1335 Avenue of the Americas (West 53rd-West 54th Streets)
- $449 single/double plus applicable taxes and fees - refundable. Use code:NYRR
- Hilton New York: 800.445.8667 or 212.586.7000.
- Hilton New York - 44th Annual New York City Marathon
Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
811 7th Avenue (West 52nd Street)
- $464 single/double plus applicable taxes and fees
- $30 per person for each additional adult, up to four people total.
- 2013 ING NYC Marathon